Thursday, June 20, 2013

Quick Bites

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything relating to cooking. But that doesn't mean I haven't been playing in the kitchen. It means I've been lazy about taking photos.

And while I plan to get my act together to blog about some new recipes very soon, here are a couple samples of what's been for dinner this week in the Wright house:


With avocados being back in season, I put together this sandwich the other night. Turkey, cheese, tomato, romaine, and avocado served on a toasted roll. Quick, easy, yummy.


Roasted shrimp bathed in garlic infused olive oil, served on a bed of couscous, along with pan grilled zucchini slices with a healthy drizzle of balsamic. Total cook time for the entire dish? About 15 minutes. Total time for David to clean his plate? About 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment